We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God who saves from sin, and the Great Commission Christ charged us with. That is that we go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything Christ has commanded. This mission has never been changed or amended in any way to make a reputation for ourselves by speaking cunning words of men’s wisdom as though we have been given some newly revealed insight into God’s word. This is the making of proselytes not disciples.
We exist to inspire ordinary people to become extraordinary Christians. Born again of Gods Spirit.
• Evangelism: To teach and train all believers to aggressively take the gospel, to all people through personal witness, community outreach and world Mission opportunities.
• Discipleship: To clearly and creatively preach, teach and mentor the truth of God’s Word by the power of the Holy Spirit resulting in Ministry.
• Servant hood: To involve all believers as servants in the work of God’s Kingdom through identification, development and expression of their spiritual Gifts.
• Fellowship: To provide a loving, nurturing, healing community that meets Spiritual, physical, emotional, and fellowship needs.
• Worship: To be a body of believers who express Christ-centered worship in every aspect of our lives.